Monday, October 8, 2012

A piece of Pai...

Pai is beautiful. We took a mini bus up here a few days ago...3 hour drive. It took about 5 hours because of a land slide that blocked the road. We got here around 10 pm and walked around to find a guesthouse. The small town has a population of 2,000 and is full of friendly Thai's. It's been on the rise as a place for backpackers to visit lately because of its super laid back life style. The night market is pleasant and the street food is even better. They have a few reggae bars that I've enjoyed as well. We decided to rent motorbikes yesterday and took them for a ride through the mountains to a canyon (picture) and a waterfall. We rode again today and it started raining a bit...I ate it on my bike coming down a hill around a turn. Thank god I'm alight. Scratched up both knees, elbows, and hands and my shoulder is a little sore but I'm lucky nothing else happened. I put it away for the rest of the day and have been relaxing the past couple hours. No worries though. It's almost midnight here and I'm about to pass out. I love and miss you all. Until next time...love

No comments:

Post a Comment